Campsite close to
4-star campsite at the gateway to the Gulf of Morbihan
The 4-star campsite in Morbihan is the perfect place to relax with family or friends:
- The campsite welcomes you in a calm environment conducive to relaxation and absolute disconnection.
- It enjoys a dream location, notably at the entrance to the Gulf of Morbihan and the Quiberon and Rhuys peninsulas.
- It is also a stone’s throw from beautiful sandy beaches and protected wild dunes.
- It also offers a wide range of activities and entertainment for all ages, as well as various leisure facilities (pools, slides, etc.) and relaxation facilities such as our wellness area with sauna, hammam, etc.
- It offers comfortable, well-equipped accommodation, including mobile homes.
Camping Golfe du Morbihan with swimming pool
At the campsite, vacations rhyme with idleness and swimming.
Thanks to its two magnificent aquatic areas, you’ll be able to make the most of the joys of water with your family.
Inside, a heated indoor swimming pool is at your disposal.
Outside, you’ll marvel at the water park with its lagoon, waterfall and slide. Set in a green space, this pool guarantees fun, escape and a change of scenery.
With the surrounding scenery, you’ll love lounging on the deckchairs by the pool. As for your children, they’ll have the time of their lives sliding down the slides.
Mobile home rental near the Gulf of Morbihan
The campsite offers several rental options for your vacation near the Gulf of Morbihan: mobile homes and open-air pitches.
Rent a campsite in the Golfe du Morbihan
For a stay as close to nature as possible, La Croix Villieu campsite offers you its open-air pitches:
- Shady, hedged pitches (100 m²) for 6 people, with electricity and water supply. Prices vary according to the length of your stay, but are normally 140 euros per week.
- Camper park: prices depend on the options you choose. If you’re traveling alone, pitch rental costs 10 euros. Allow an extra 4 euros if you’re bringing your pet, and 5 euros for an extra tent.
Camping Golfe du Morbihan by the sea
Families and couples can enjoy a relaxing camping vacation in the comfort of their own mobile home .
A stay here is all the more pleasurable in that the campsite enjoys a dream location, welcoming its residents at the gateway to the Quiberon and Rhuys peninsulas. Enjoy your vacation at our family campsite with water park and indoor pool, just a stone’s throw from our one- to four-bedroom accommodations, ideal for a stay in the heart of Brittany with the whole family.
The establishment is also close to beautiful sandy beaches and wild dunes, making it an ideal location for a surfing holiday in Morbihan, as well as Erdeven town center.
Finally, holidaymakers can also take advantage of their stay to visit nearby destinations such as the island of Saint-Cado, Belle-Ile-en-Mer, Carnac…
Discover the Gulf of Morbihan
Located on the Armorican Atlantic coast, the Gulf of Morbihan (Breton for “little sea”) gives its name to the department. It’s a magnificent inland sea, enclosed by the Rhuys peninsula.
Between Port-Navalo and Locmariaquer lies a splendid opening, with very violent currents, which allows communication with the ocean. There are 365 islands, of which around 30 are inhabited. Two of these form a commune: Arz and l’île-aux-Moines. Its mild, sunny climate and the beauty of its indented coastline make the Golfe du Morbihan a renowned tourist destination.
Discovering the Golfe du Morbihan will never cease to amaze you with its changing and unusual landscapes, which vary according to the moods of the weather. Thousands of hectares of rocks, beaches, seagrass beds and salt marshes are home to some 150,000 waterbirds: stilts, little egrets, common mergansers, gulls and more. A natural wealth that would make the most insensitive of us swoon.